Call me crazy but I have decided to do much of the wedding stuff myself. I have recently immersed myself in a world of DIY projects for the wedding. A painstaking process of cutting the seating cards and labels have commenced and although my hands have become numb lately, I am enjoying it. It seems that I have everything under control but an extra pair of hands would be, well, handy (no pun intended). So if you're free on weekends and feeling crafty, come on over!
If you are like Dieter (READ: not crafty AT ALL), you can also help. If you recently had a wine drinking binge and have empty wine bottles (or any liquor bottle, for that matter) lying around the house, don't throw them away. Give them to me instead. I will recycle them and use them at our wedding. Same goes for mayonnaise/peanut butter/jam jars (or anything resembling a mason jar, really), give them to me. I will happily welcome them with open arms and make good use of them at our wedding.
Ok? Ok! Now, back to cutting!
If you are like Dieter (READ: not crafty AT ALL), you can also help. If you recently had a wine drinking binge and have empty wine bottles (or any liquor bottle, for that matter) lying around the house, don't throw them away. Give them to me instead. I will recycle them and use them at our wedding. Same goes for mayonnaise/peanut butter/jam jars (or anything resembling a mason jar, really), give them to me. I will happily welcome them with open arms and make good use of them at our wedding.
Ok? Ok! Now, back to cutting!
Post a Comment