D and I went down to Krabi a couple of weeks ago to iron out the details for our Ultimate Party. And we're happy to report that it's perfect! The resort everybody will be staying in looks sweet and Krabi in itself is paradise. D and I can't wait to hang out with all of you!
Here are some pics from the trip.
Here are some pics from the trip.
English Breakfast at Tattoo de Cafe, we highly recommend it!
The coffee's good too.
D taking in the view of Ao Nang beach.
Ao Nang beach
The boardwalk.
It was raining on the weekend that we went. Not exactly beach weather. It was so cold!
I sure hope the sun will be up on The Day.
I sure hope the sun will be up on The Day.
Nopparat Thara beach is 5 minutes away from our resort!
Super low tide.
Everybody hangs out towards the end of Ao Nang beach.
The view from The Last Fisherman Bar.
At the end of Ao Nang beach...
...is this wooden foot bridge.
D and I didn't check it out. Well, he wanted to but I was too scared. Maybe we all should check it out in January?
D and I didn't check it out. Well, he wanted to but I was too scared. Maybe we all should check it out in January?
At the end of Ao Nang beach is The Last Fisherman Bar.
This is also where the 200 baht massages are!
Awesome views of limestone cliffs are everywhere in Krabi.
These pictures don't do justice to the real thing. Are you excited yet? We sure are! 24 days to go!
Can you believe it?! 2-4!
Can you believe it?! 2-4!
Post a Comment