THE dress for THE day

Monday, July 26, 2010 12:01 PM Posted by Melieter

I didn't think it was going to be this hard to look for a dress. The Maid of Honor is already on my case on this one. 

You see, for the past few months, I've managed to amass a collection of dresses that I'd like to wear on our wedding day. I'd find the seemingly perfect dress one day, only for that dress to be upstaged by the one I'd find the next. It's an ongoing cycle that is surprisingly unbelievably difficult to break away from. 

Sometimes I wish my Mom was here to choose for me. After all, my Mommy always knows best. But in the absence of Mom, the Maid of Honor will do. So thanks to Alex who knows how to keep it real -- and by real I mean "Are you kidding me? That dress makes your arms look massive" or "Omigod, you will drown in all that chiffon!" -- I've found the perfect dress that fits my quirky style, manage to hide my beer belly, and give the illusion that my arms are not that big after all. 

I want to post the picture of the dress but Dieter doesn't want to see it. He says he wants to be surprised on The Day and cry with tears of joy. 

0 Response to "THE dress for THE day"

Post a Comment