"But you won't stand out" is usually the reaction I get when I tell people that I want everyone to wear white on our wedding.
I grew up well aware of one of the cardinal rules in wedding etiquette: Don't wear white because it competes with the bride. But since D and I aren't exactly sticklers for tradition, we encourage everyone to don the color.
Besides, at the end of the day, I think everyone knows who the bride is and that's good enough for me.
-m
I grew up well aware of one of the cardinal rules in wedding etiquette: Don't wear white because it competes with the bride. But since D and I aren't exactly sticklers for tradition, we encourage everyone to don the color.
Besides, at the end of the day, I think everyone knows who the bride is and that's good enough for me.
-m
Post a Comment